Career Opportunities at VCLC
For more information contact Sue Ritz, Director of Human Resources, 516-921-7171 ext. 2132.
Please submit resumes via fax: 516-921-8130 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are constantly expanding and seeking highly qualified professionals to work for our agency. We have a wide variety of career opportunities.
• Early Childhood Special Education Teacher-Bilingual (Spanish/English): Part-time position, with opportunities for full-time. Excellent benefits. Competitive salary.
• All Disciplines for EI Homebound Services
• Special Education Teachers with ABA Experience
Seeking individuals with certification B-2, a minimum of one year experience using ABA, with availability after 3pm.
We are accepting applications for the following positions on an on-going basis:
• Certified Teacher Assistants
• Occupational Therapists (OT)
• Physical Therapists (PT)
• Special Education Teachers
• Speech Pathologists