Support Services for Children and Families
A full range of educational and support programs and activities are offered to help families promote their children's development and strengthen the family. Serving children and families from Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
Families can select various services and activities to meet their individual needs. From respite, to couple's counseling to sibling and grandparent activities, to parent education; all programs are geared to the child, the family and the community.
- Information / Referral Information is available to parents and staff from many sources. Serving children and families, who reside in Nassau and Suffolk Counties, and Queens.
- Child Respite/Recreation Families of children with special needs benefit from respite while children enjoy a closely supervised recreational program. VCLC respite programs serve children from ages three to ten years of age, and their siblings. Serving children and families, who reside in Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
- Family Education Social Workers help families develop home programs for specific issues. Serving children and families, who reside in Nassau and Suffolk Counties, and Queens.
- Parent Library Parents and staff are welcome to visit VCLC's Parent Library/Lounge.
- Useful Websites Listed below are some websites that provide information that may be useful to parents and professionals.