Information / Referral
For general research and answers to questions, information is available from many sources.
For detailed research on autism, child development, and learning, language, and behavioral disabilities, parents can borrow books, videos and periodicals from the parent library/lounge. The parent library/lounge is geared towards children with disabilities. However, many other child development topics are covered.
- The Special Child
- Parent's Book about Divorce
- Why was I Adopted?
- Birthday Parties for Kids
- Peace of Mind During Pregnancy
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Once Upon a Potty
- Curiousity Without Tears, Child Proofing Your Home
Concerned about a child? Call the Nassau Early Childhood Direction Center at (516) 364-8580. Also, check out Frequently Asked Questions
(FAQ) for general information.